Prepositional Pronouns in Spanish
Prepositional pronouns are pronouns that come after prepositions, such as de , para , or con .
Prepositional Pronoun Forms
|Subject Pronoun||Prepositional Pronoun||English|
Prepositional Pronoun Examples
- con + mí = conmigo (with me)
- con + ti = contigo (with you)
- con + sí = consigo (with himself/herself)
Mí and ti are not used after the following prepositions.
More on Pronouns
Want to up your Spanish pronoun game? Check out our other articles on Spanish pronouns:
- Subject Pronouns in Spanish
- Direct Object Pronouns
- Indirect Object Pronouns
- Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns in Spanish
- Direct Object Pronoun Placement
- Indirect Object Pronoun Placement
- Possessive Pronouns
- Reflexive Pronouns
- "You" in Spanish
- Relative Pronouns
- Reciprocal Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns
Take a practice quiz!
Test what you know with our quiz tool.
report this ad
Did this page answer your question?