How to Say "I'm Sorry" in Spanish
There are lots of different translations for I'm sorry in Spanish. Check out some of the most common ways to say I'm sorry in Spanish below!
1. I'm sorry = I apologize
- Used to apologize for something that was your fault.
- Translations: lo siento , lo lamento , perdone , or perdón
2. I'm sorry = Can I offer my condolences?
- Used to offer condolences for something serious, like a death or illness.
- siento , lamento , mi más sentido pésame
3. I'm sorry = Could you repeat that?
4. I'm sorry = Can I have a moment?
5. I'm sorry = Can I have your attention?
6. I'm sorry = I object
report this ad
Did this page answer your question?