HomeQ&ACool Spanish Music?

Cool Spanish Music?

1

Anyone know any sweet spanish music? Could be rap or rock or pop or anything, just in spanish. Not the most dire question ever, but i'm just wondering smile

updated MAR 9, 2010
posted by CharlieShank
whoa that smiley turned out a little creepy - CharlieShank, MAR 8, 2010

1

Here are a few off the top of my head I've prolly listened to in the past week:

Aterciopelados - El Estuche - I like her voice.

Si*Se - Mariposa SiSe is very chill music.

Bajofondo Tangoclub con Mala Rodriguez - El Anden Also fairly chill but they can be upbeat too.

Los De Abajo - la resistencia remix I can't find the original song on youtube, which the original is much better than this remix.

cartel de santa - de sur a norte jipjop

nelly furtado - no hay igual upbeat/semi-booty music

alexis y fido- eso eh I like the synth in the background and the way they flow.

Julieta Venegas - Eres para mi pop, upbeat, fun to sing along with

Fangoria - Adios Sad. Save for when you are drinking yourself to death alone...

Chelo - Cha Cha Fun upbeat, my little nephew likes this one to dance to.

My favorite is electronic/indusrtial, but it is reeeeally difficult to find anything electronic in spanish that is decent...

updated MAR 13, 2010
edited by cheeseisyummy
posted by cheeseisyummy
1

I've just bumped into a song from Nelly furtado that is in spanish, but has the English subtitles in it too. Makes it easy to folow the lyrics wink

Nelly furtado - Más

updated MAR 13, 2010
posted by Alrisaera
1

Hi Charilie, welcome to SpanishDict smile

If you search around the forum, you'll find similar topics with songs recommended by other users:

music1

music2

music3

updated MAR 13, 2010
posted by Issabela
1

Looking for anything in particular, like music to download, radio stations to listen to, videos to watch, song titles or just names of bands....?

We do have a multimedia section here, but it's been so long since I visited it, I couldn't tell you what's there (beyond newspapers, videos and music.)

Find the music section on the Reference link below and check out the songs that are on this site.

Spanish Multimedia Section

There is a link to the Multimedia section on the bottom of the front page here if you ever want to return to it. Just click the SpanishD!ct logo on the top of this page to get to the front page.

updated MAR 13, 2010
look under youtube ( luis fonzi ) great spanish singer - zimmermann, MAR 8, 2010
1

Wow thanks a lot everyone i really wasn't expecting such great feedback!! Well thanks again and I'm going to be busy checkin out all these links hah thanks again guys : cheese

updated MAR 9, 2010
posted by CharlieShank
man, that smiley's creepy too haha - CharlieShank, MAR 9, 2010