you make me laughphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. me haces reír (informal) (singular)
You make me laugh, but to tell you the truth it isn't funny.Me haces reír, pero la verdad es que no tiene gracia.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. me hacen reír (plural)
I love your show. You make me laugh, guys.Me encanta su programa. Me hacen reír, chicos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?