Showing results for don't mind. Search instead for you don't mind.
1. (used to address one person)
a. no hagas caso (informal) (singular)
Don't mind me! I'm just looking for my keys.¡No me hagas caso! Estoy buscando mis llaves, nada más.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. no hagan caso (plural)
There will be bullies at school, but don't mind them.Habrá matones en la escuela, pero no les hagan caso.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?