Showing results for do your homework. Search instead for you do your homework.
do your homeworkphrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
3. (to complete one's homework)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?