Showing results for always tell the truth. Search instead for you always tell the truth.
always tell the truthintransitive verb phrase
1. (to never lie)phrase
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. digan la verdad siempre (plural)
We wanted to skip school today, so we told our parents that we're sick. - Don't lie to your parents. Always tell the truth.Queríamos saltarnos las clases hoy, así que les dijimos a nuestros padres que estamos enfermas. - No les mientan a sus padres. Digan la verdad siempre.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?