This word may also be spelled "woah."
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
An interjection is a short utterance that expresses emotion, hesitation, or protest (e.g. Wow!).
1. (used to express surprise)
2. (used to express interest or appreciation)
3. (used to check an action)
4. (used to express alarm)
5. (used as a greeting)
6. (used to halt a horse)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?