1. (used to express a permanent quality)
We are farmers. We would never move to the city.Somos agricultores. Jamás nos mudaríamos a la ciudad.
2. (used to express a temporary state)
We are tired. We're going home.Estamos cansados. Nos vamos a casa.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?