vamos a cantarphrase
1. (used to describe a specific or potential action)
Ahora vamos a cantar una canción de nuestro primer álbum. ¿Alguien puede adivinar cuál?Now we're going to sing a song from our first album. Can anyone guess which one?
b. we'll sing
Vamos a cantar "Salve Regina" primero, seguida por "Gloria".We'll sing "Salve Regina" first, followed by "Gloria."
2. (used to make a suggestion)
a. let's sing
Mira, no hay fila para el karaoke. ¡Anda! ¡Vamos a cantar!Look, there's no one waiting for the karaoke. Come on! Let's sing!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?