1. (informal) (relative; second person singular)
a. your parents
¿Vendrán tus padres a la graduación?Are your parents coming to your graduation?
¿Dónde se conocieron tus padres?Where did your mother and father meet?
c. your mom and dad (colloquial)
¿Por qué no le preguntas a tus padres si puedes venir con nosotros?Why don't you ask your mom and dad if you can come with us?
2. (informal) (your two fathers; second person singular)
a. your fathers
Sé que tienes un buen recuerdo de tus padres, tanto de tu padre real como del adoptivo.I know you have good memories of your fathers; both of your real father and your adoptive father.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?