send postcardsintransitive verb phrase
I asked my mom to send me postcards of Buenos Aires.Pedí a mi mamá que me enviara postales de Buenos Aires.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. envíen postales (plural)
I have never been to Barcelona. Send me postcards of the beach.No conozco a Barcelona. Envíenme postales de la playa.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?