open the windowphrase
1. (imperative)intransitive verb phrase
a. abre la ventana (informal) (singular)
It's too hot in here! Open the window, please!¡Aquí hace demasiado calor! ¡Abre la ventana, por favor!
2. (to move from a shut position)
Why don't you open the window to let some fresh air in?¿Por qué no abres la ventana para que entre aire fresco?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?