get involvedintransitive verb phrase
1. (to take part; sometimes used with "in")
Volunteering in this NGO was an amazing experience. I want to encourage other people to get involved.El trabajo voluntario en esta ONG fue una experiencia fantástica. Quiero alentar a otras personas a participar.
Parents must get involved in the education of their children.Los padres deben involucrarse en la educación de sus hijos.
2. (to implicate oneself; used with "with")
Her son got involved with some weird people.Su hijo se mezcló con personas extrañas.
3. (to start a relationship; sometimes used with "with")
Cindy doesn't want to get involved because she's afraid of getting hurt.Cindy no quiere comenzar una relación porque tiene miedo de salir lastimada.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?