Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
this is great
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express excitement)
2. (used to express approval or appreciation)
This is great. I was just about to call and ask you to come over.Perfecto, justo iba a llamarte para decirte que vinieras.
b. está muy bien
You don't look very happy about the gift. - No. This is great. I just have my mind on something else.No te ves muy contento por el regalo. - No. Está muy bien. Es que tengo la cabeza en otra cosa.
3. (used to express annoyance or distress)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device