Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
that is fine
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express agreement)
2. (used to express absence of need)
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
Are you comfortable? Do you want me to bring another chair? - No, that is fine, thanks.¿Estás cómoda?¿Quieres que traiga otra silla? - No, no hace falta, gracias.
Would you like something else? Some fruit? - No, that is fine, I'm perfect.¿Quieres algo más?¿Un poco de fruta? - No, así está bien, estoy perfecto.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device