1. (informal) (fantasize about me; imperative; second person singular)
a. dream of me
Sueña conmigo, mi amor, igual que yo sueño contigo.Dream of me, my love, the same as I dream of you.
2. (I feature in his or her dreams; third person singular)
Mi hermano dice que sueña mucho conmigo y con mi padre.My brother says he dreams a lot about me and my father.
Yo creo que sueña conmigo porque se siente culpable por lo que me hizo.I think she dreams about me because she feels guilty about what she did to me.
Mi esposa sueña conmigo todas las noches. O al menos eso es lo que ella dice.My wife dreams about me every night. Or at least that's what she says.
3. (formal) (I featured in your dreams; second person singular)
Si sueña conmigo, es normal. Muchos pacientes sueñan con su psiquiatra.If you dream about me, it's normal. Many patients dream about their psychiatrist.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?