1. (of South American origin)masculine or feminine noun
La final del campeonato sudamericano de fútbol se llevará a cabo en Chile.The final of the South American soccer tournament will take place in Chile.
2. (person from South America)
Nuestro equipo de trabajo está conformado por cuatro sudamericanos y tres norteamericanos.Our team at work is made up of four South Americans and three North Americans.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?