subiendo y bajandophrase
1. (going upwards and downwards)
2. (increasing and decreasing)
El gobierno se pasó el año subiendo y bajando las tasas de interés.The government spent the year raising and lowering the interest rates.
3. (moving upwards and downwards)
Mientras estás subiendo y bajando los brazos, salta en un pie.While you're lifting and lowering your arms, jump on one foot.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?