This word must begin with a capital letter in the senses shown in 1) and 2).
1. (relating to the USSR)noun
A former Soviet dissident, Pushkov had spent many years in a Siberian gulag.Pushkov, antiguo disidente soviético, había pasado muchos años en un gulag siberiano.
2. (citizen of the USSR)
1. soviético(a) (sustantivo masculino o femenino) (person)
- the Soviet Union (Formerly) la Unión Soviética
a. no direct translation
el soviet supremothe Supreme Soviet
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?