1. (different-sex couple; third person plural)
2. (different-sex couple; second person plural)
Ayer les vi a ustedes dos besarse. Son novios, ¿verdad?Yesterday I saw you two kissing. You're boyfriend and girlfriend, aren't you?
3. (same-sex couple; third person plural)
4. (same-sex couple; second person plural)
Así que ustedes dos se enamoraron y ahora son novios. No lo sabía.So, you two fell in love with each other and you're now boyfriends. I didn't know.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?