1. (act of massaging) (Latin America)
Nos dieron una a sobada con aceites aromáticos en el balneario.They gave us a massage with aromatic oils at the spa.
2. (colloquial) (long rest) (Spain)
a. long sleep
Menuda sobada me pegué el domingo. Por eso estoy tan descansado.I had such a long sleep on Sunday! That's why I feel so rested.
3. (colloquial) (act of groping)
Un joven le dio una sobada a la mujer desprevenida cuando lo pasó en el festival.A young man gave the unsuspecting woman a grope when she passed him at the festival.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?