Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used in direct questions)
2. (used in indirect questions)
3. (used in statements)
a. desde entonces
The number of whales had dropped dramatically by the end of the nineties, since when they have slowly recovered.A finales de los noventa el número de ballenas había descendido drásticamente, desde entonces se han ido recuperando lentamente.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device