1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Odio esta ciudad. - No te creo. Si sigues ahí, es porque la adoras.I hate this city. - I don't believe you. If you're still there it's because you love it.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sigues ahí? - Sí, perdona. Es que lo que acabas de contarme me dejó sin habla.Are you still there? - Yes, I'm sorry. What you just told me left me speechless.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?