1. (informal) (in a letter; second person singular)
Pronto estaremos juntos otra vez. Siempre tuyo, Fernando.We'll soon be together again. Forever yours, Fernando.
2. (informal) (second person singular; my heart will always belong to you)
Seré siempre tuyo; nada nos separará jamás.I'll always be yours; nothing will ever drive us apart.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?