siempre quieres ganarphrase
1. (informal) (you always want to obtain; second person singular)
Eres un mal perdedor. Siempre quieres ganar.You're a bad loser. You always want to win.
2. (informal) (you always want to receive in payment; second person singular)
Siempre quieres ganar más de lo que gana el dueño de la empresa.You always want to earn more than the owner of the company.
¿Por qué eres tan competitivo? Siempre quieres ganar más dinero que yo.Why are you so competitive? You always want to make more money than me.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?