1. (activity carried out by hitmen) (Costa Rica) (South America)
Se cree que el gobierno está involucrado con el sicariato y el espionaje.The government is believed to be involved in contract killing and espionage.
2. (group of hired assassins) (Argentina) (Colombia)
Contrataron un sicariato para matar al líder del grupo criminal más poderoso del país.A group of hitmen was hired to kill the leader of the most powerful criminal group in the country.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?