si te pica, ráscatephrase
1. (informal) (if you're experiencing an itch, scratch yourself; singular)
Mamá, me pica el brazo. - Si te pica, ráscate, pero con cuidado.Mom, my arm itches. - If it itches, scratch yourself, but do it carefully.
2. (colloquial) (figurative) (informal) (if it bothers you, too bad; singular)
Ya sabes que yo digo siempre lo que pienso, y, si te pica, ráscate.You know I always speak my mind, and if you don't like it, you can lump it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?