si tú puedesphrase
1. (informal) (used to indicate capability; second person singular)
a. if you can
Laura quiere saber si tú puedes ir a hacer las compras para la cena de esta noche.Laura wants to know if you can do the shopping for tonight's dinner.
Si tú puedes tocar esta sonata en el piano, eres un buen pianista.If you're able to play this sonata on the piano, then you're a good pianist.
2. (informal) (used to indicate permission; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?