si mi noviophrase
1. (if my significant other)
No me importa si mi novio no va a tu fiesta. Yo voy seguro.I don't care if my boyfriend doesn't go to your party. I'm definitely going.
2. (if the man I'm engaged to)
a. if my fiancé
Si mi novio me engañara, lo dejaría.If my fiancé cheated on me, I'd leave him.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?