1. (language)masculine or feminine noun
El sherpa es un idioma minoritario entre los nepaleses.Sherpa is a minority language among the Nepalese.
Varios sherpas recorrían las montañas a pie cargados con peso.Several Sherpas went up and down the mountains on foot carrying heavy loads.
3. (related to Sherpa people)
Entre la población sherpa es habitual vivir a grandes altitudes.Among the Sherpa population it's quite normal to live at high altitudes.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?