Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A contraction is a shortened form of a word or group of words made by omitting a sound or letter (e.g. don't).
1. (she is; used to express a permanent quality)
2. (she is; used to express a temporary state)
3. (she has; used to indicate the past)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Phrases with "she's"
Here are the most popular phrases with "she's." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?