1. (he or she is cheerful; third person singular)
a. he's happy (masculine)
Es alegre porque ama su trabajo.He's happy because he loves his job.
b. she's happy (feminine)
Es alegre, pero su esposo a veces anda deprimido.She's happy, but her husband is depressed sometimes.
c. it's happy
Me gusta la cultura caribeña. Es alegre y amigable.I like Caribbean culture. It's happy and friendly.
d. is happy
El personaje que interpretarás es alegre y sensible.The character that you'll play is happy and sensitive.
2. (it's merry; third person singular)
3. (formal) (you're cheerful; second person singular)
a. you're happy
Es alegre y siempre está sonriendo. ¿Cuál es su secreto?You're happy and always smiling. What's your secret?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?