sea lo que seaphrase
1. (regardless of what it is; third person singular)
2. (regardless of his, her, or its status; third person singular)
a. whatever he is (masculine)
Por lo visto es abogado, pero sea lo que sea, es un inculto.It seems he's a lawyer, but whatever he is, he's so ignorant.
b. whatever she is (feminine)
Es la jefa. - Sea lo que sea, no veo por qué tiene que hablarnos así.She's the boss. - Whatever she is, I can't see why she should talk to us like that.
Es un edificio modernista. - Sea lo que sea, es horroroso.It's a modernist building. - Whatever it is, it's awful.
3. (formal) (regardless of your status; second person singular)
No olvide que el médico soy yo. - Sea lo que sea, usted no sabe nada. Yo lo he buscado en Internet.Don't forget I'm the doctor here. - Whatever you are, you don't know a thing. I've searched for it in the Internet.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?