se lo pasophrase
1. (I'll hand it over to him or her; third person singular)
a. I'll pass it to him (masculine)
Rodrigo ha pedido el salero. - Se lo paso.Rodrigo has asked for the salt cellar. - I'll pass it to him.
b. I'll pass it to her (feminine)
Mamá, la abuela quiere el mando a distancia. - Enseguida se lo paso.Mom, granny wants the remote control. - I'll pass it to her right away.
2. (formal) (I'll hand it over to you; second person singular)
Cuando acabe de leer el periódico, se lo paso.Once I've finished reading the newspaper, I'll pass it to you.
3. (I'll connect him; third person singular)
La llama su hijo. Se lo paso.Your son is calling. I'll put him through.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?