1. (on signs and advertisements)
Se busca personal. No se requiere experiencia. Razón aquí.Staff wanted. No experience required. Ask inside.
2. (used passively or impersonally)
Es fácil conocer el significado de las palabras si se busca en el diccionario.It's easy to know the meaning of words if you look it up in a dictionary.
Con esta reforma se busca incrementar la igualdad salarial entre hombres y mujeres.This reform seeks to increase equal pay between men and women.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?