1. (old-fashioned) (undergarment)
El encaje del borde de la saya de Ana sobresalía debajo de su vestido.The lace edge of Ana's petticoat could be seen below the hemline of her dress.
2. (old-fashioned) (clothing)
La anciana llevaba una saya negra larga y una blusa blanca.The old woman wore a long black skirt and a white blouse.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?