1. A small anchovy or pilchard. (f)
2. Part of cheese which overtops the cheesevat. (f)
3. Knittle, a small line for various purposes on shipboard. (Nautical) (f)
5. Loops of galloon ending in a point placed on certain military uniforms.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?