sacaste la basuraphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sacaste la basura? - No; hoy te toca a ti.Did you take out the trash? - No; it's your turn today.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Voy a lavar los platos. - No, ya sacaste la basura. Los lavo yo.I'll do the dishes. - No; you took out the trash. I'll do them.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?