1. (culinary) (Latin America)
Recuerdo con nostalgia la sabrosura de los platos de mi Cuba natal.I recall the tastiness of the dishes from my native Cuba with nostalgia.
2. (delightfulness) (Latin America)
No sé si podré olvidar la sabrosura de mi cita con Juana esta noche.I don't know if I can get over the pleasantness of my date with Juana tonight.
3. (source of happiness) (Dominican Republic) (Puerto Rico)
Aprender de uno de los profesores más distinguidos en el campo fue una verdadera sabrosura.Learning from one of the most distinguished professors in the field was a real delight.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?