sabes que te quierophrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Sabes que te quiero, ¿verdad? - No estoy segura. Nunca me lo dices.You know I love you, right? - I'm not sure. You never say it.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
Mamá, ¿sabes que te quiero mucho? - ¿Qué quieres?Mom, do you know I love you a lot? - What do you want?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?