sabes por quéphrase
1. (informal) (used in statements; second person singular)
a. you know why
Papá está enojado conmigo y tú sabes por qué, pero no quieres decírmelo.Dad is mad at me and you know why, but you don't want to tell me.
2. (informal) (used in questions; second person singular)
¿Sabes por qué no vinieron Felipe y sus amigos al concierto con nosotros?Do you know why Felipe and his friends didn't come to the concert with us?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?