1. (informal) (you know how to control a vehicle) (Latin America)
¿Desde cuándo sabes manejar? Yo aprendí a los 18.Since when do you know how to drive? I learned when I was 18.
2. (informal) (you know how to deal with)
Me alegra saber que sabes manejar este tipo de conflictos.I'm glad to know that you know how to handle this kind of conflicts.
Si sabes manejar este programa en la computadora, no tendrás ningún problema.If you know how to use this computer program, you won't have any problem.
¿Estás seguro de que sabes manejar la nueva maquinaria?Are you sure you know how to operate the new machinery?
3. (informal) (you know how to direct)
Me queda bien claro que sabes manejar una empresa, Juliana.It's very clear to me that you know how to run a company, Juliana.
Sabes manejar la tienda y los demás empleados parecen contentos. Considero que te mereces un aumento.You know how to manage the store, and the other employees seem happy. I think that you deserve a raise.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?