1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
a. you can cook
Sabes cocinar muy bien. - Sí, es que trabajo como chef en un restaurante.You can cook very well. - Yes, I work as a chef in a restaurant.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
a. can you cook
¿Sabes cocinar o no? - Bueno, un poco. Sé freír un huevo.Can you cook or can't you? - Well, a bit. I can fry an egg.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?