qué te pasaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Necesito saber qué te pasa. No has sido tú últimamente.I need to know what the matter is with you. You haven't been yourself lately.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Qué te pasa, Rodolfo? ¿Por qué le hiciste eso a Dana?What is the matter with you, Rodolfo? Why did you that to Dana?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?