push offtransitive verb phrase
1. (nautical; to push away from)intransitive verb phrase
One of the sailors pushed the boat off with a boat hook.Uno de los marineros desatracó el barco con un bichero.
2. (colloquial) (to leave) (United Kingdom)
If we don't push off, we're going to miss the bus.Si no nos largamos, vamos a perder la guagua.
3. (to push away from)phrase
4. (colloquial) (imperative) (United Kingdom)
Push off! You have no business being here.¡Lárgate! No tienes por qué estar aquí.
push offintransitive verb
a. no direct translation
1 [+top etc] quitar a la fuerza; [+person] (off wall etc) hacer caer; [+object] (involuntarily) tirar; (intentionally) hacer caer
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?