push alongtransitive verb phrase
1. (to move)intransitive verb phrase
Ron was pushing his suitcase along because the wheel had broken.Ron empujaba su maleta porque la rueda se había roto.
2. (colloquial) (to leave) (United Kingdom)
I think it's time we push along; it's nearly 9:30.Creo que ya es hora de que nos vayamos; son casi las 9:30.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?