power downtransitive verb phrase
1. (to turn off)intransitive verb phrase
How do I power down the home theater? - Using the remote control.¿Cómo apago el home theater? - Con el control remoto.
2. (to turn off)phrase
The computer powers down after an hour without use.La computadora se apaga tras estar una hora sin uso.
3. (turn off; used to address one person)
a. apaga (informal) (singular)
Power down the television before you leave the house.Apaga el televisor antes de salir de casa.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?