pop roundintransitive verb phrase
1. (to visit briefly)transitive verb phrase
2. (to bring) (United Kingdom)
Arturo said he would pop the keys round before he left on his trip.Arturo dijo que nos llevaría las llaves antes de que se marchara de viaje.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?