Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (postponed until tomorrow)
a. until tomorrow
Si estás tan cansado, ¿por qué no dejas eso para mañana? No hay ninguna prisa.If you're so tired, why don't you leave that until tomorrow? There's no hurry at all.
b. till tomorrow
Voy a dejar el informe para mañana porque todavía me faltan algunos datos.I'm going to leave the report till tomorrow because there are some data I don't have yet.
2. (for tomorrow at the latest)
3. (reserved for tomorrow)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?